I was looking at this issue for an agent who was getting the following error when trying to login to CAD (Cisco Agent Desktop).
The UCCX server was version 7.0 windows Box.
Make sure these steps are completed:
- Make sure that you type the user ID correctly. User IDs are case sensitive
- Verify that you use the correct Cisco CallManager password
- Verify Phone is associated RMCM user
- Make sure that the RM JTAPI user ID is configured as a member of the Standard CTI Enabled user group
- Make sure user exist in RMCM user list at UCCX server as an agent
- Can user ping UCCX and CCM hostnames/IP addresses
- If the problem is still not resolved, try to stop and restart the Cisco Desktop Sync Server service on all servers
- Install latest Cisco Agent Desktop on user PC
- Restart CRS Engine / Node manager
You may also need to do a manual Re-synch from Cisco Desktop Administrator.
Go into Start > Programs > Cisco > Desktop > Admin
Select Call center 1 and then from top bar go into Setup > Synchronize Directory Services.
Also, from top menu go into Desktop Administrator > Side A > A window will pop up.
username : admin password: leave blank > hit login
Then go into Services Configuration > Synchronize Directory Service and then on right click ‘Synchronize’
If all goes well, you will not receive any error and that would be good news BUT if you get something like below then we would need to carry out some more steps:
If you get this error after manually trying to synch Dir services then that means you are hitting Bug CSCtg58421.
CSCtg58421 – Update to user ID while logged into CAD does not update CRS Engine
CDAUI2082 At least one error has occurred during the manual synchronization of directory services.
When a user ID is updated either through CUCM or Active Directory, the CRS Engine still holds this in memory and causes a sync issue since both IDs are still present.
User ID should only be updated when the agent is logged out of CAD. If the user ID is updated while the user is logged in a CRS/CCX engine restart is required to clear the memory of the old user ID.
This will require a reboot of whole UCCX cluster and a restart of CTI manager service on all Call managers.
3 thoughts on “UCCX – CAD user cannot login – ID not found”
i need a little help 🙂
can you show how to make a user ID and password for an agent ?
Agent will use same user id and password which is under CCM> User Management > End user > User. HTH
Nice work, glad to have discovered this place on blogs list.
This is the kind of resources that should be available around the
web. You should seriously give consideration to putting up more things like this on web
2.0 list. It’s a pity that the search engines aren’t giving voiceonbits.
com a higher ranking. If you’re interested, please come and read my web site. Thank you