Came across an interesting issue where Customer was not able to access Disaster Recovery drop downs.
I tried it myself and I was getting as follows:
So it was Local agent not responding – I tried restarting the Cisco DRF Master and Local but that didn’t help.
This is what I did to resolve the issue:
- Log into Cisco Unified Communications Manager OS Administration page.
- Went into Security > Certificate Management.
- Do Find all
- At the bottom there was ipsec.pm – I clicked that and regenerated the file
- Found all ipsec-trust certificates and deleted them
- Then went into tomcat.pem and regenerated it as well
- Restarted the Cisco TOMCAT service (from CLI) and Cisco DRF Master / Local and TFTP from GUI
It was all working fine after that.
6 thoughts on “Scenario#30 – Local Agent not Responding”
How did you figure it out , this was related to certificate .
Hi Sundar, a bit of research on forums and going through RTMT logs took me to this direction.
please increase more posts , which will be very useful
Thanks for your scenarios
Do i need to take new back up after doing the above process to restore the back up.
Can u please tell me in brief. i want to push the back up from my prodcution server to test server.
i am getting the same error as shown above. please suggest me to move further.
Thanks and Regards
Hi Pardhu, it would be good if you can do a fresh backup after making the above changes. Even though I believe your old backups will still good to restore but make a new backup before restore.
Fixed it for me too – thanks