Archive for June, 2011

Came across an interesting issue where Customer was not able to access Disaster Recovery drop downs.

I tried it myself and I was getting as follows:

So it was Local agent not responding – I tried restarting the Cisco DRF Master and Local but that didn’t help.

This is what I did to resolve the issue:

  • Log into Cisco Unified Communications Manager OS Administration page.
  • Went into Security > Certificate Management.
  • Do Find all
  • At the bottom there was ipsec.pm – I clicked that and regenerated the file
  • Found all ipsec-trust certificates and deleted them
  • Then went into tomcat.pem and regenerated it as well
  • Restarted the Cisco TOMCAT service (from CLI) and Cisco DRF Master / Local and TFTP from GUI

It was all working fine after that.

Advertisements